We are proud to be your one-stop-shop for all your residential heating oil needs, primarily serving the Mastic, New York area and beyond. Winter is here and considering how long it took to actually feel like winter, might be an indicator that it might stick around longer than usual (and longer than any of us want!) Be certain your home is prepared for father winter by following this simple steps.
Here are some tips for maintaining your home heating system.
- Remove abandoned fill and vent pipes immediately.
- Clearly mark the location of the tank’s fill pipe.
- Consider upgrading to a modern, fuel-efficient furnace.
- Inspect for leaks.
- Clean the furnace and repair or replace damaged parts.
- Install an oil safety valve or replace the fuel delivery line with one encased in a protective sleeve.
- At least every 10 years, have the oil tank cleaned out.
Many of these need the assistance of professionals, so please contact us with any questions or concerns for your residential heating oil services in Mastic, NY.